- Open the Air Tickets section.
- Enter the destination, flight dates, number of passengers and rate.
- Select the appropriate flight and enter the passenger information.
- Complete the booking and issue the tickets.
- Download the e-tickets from your online account or email message.
How to identify low-cost airlines
Information about the airline is shown in two places:
- In the upper right corner of the rate section of the air ticket search output.
- In the tariff description.
To open the description, move the cursor over the tariff description signs — a window with a detailed description will open.
Special features of low-cost airlines
- Low-cost airlines’ tickets cannot be returned or exchanged — this has to do with the policies of the airlines.
- Low-cost rates have a short time limit (15 minutes), while the issuing of tickets takes longer than usual.
- If the airline provides automatic online check-in then the boarding passes are sent by email.
- If necessary, the email message will contain screenshots of a virtual bank card with which our supplier has paid for the booking. Please print them out and warn the passengers that they need to bring this document with them.
- For the majority of low-cost rates, you can select luggage for additional payment for each passenger on the booking page.